• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

2 things.....1st is the tnation article....2nd i still have kettlebells 4 sale in LA

Android-Man

I thought this was an interesting little article on Tnation about the 10,000 rep swing challenge.......BEING THAT THE GUY DID 10,000 SWINGS IN 10 DAYS!!!!! good grief, it's like the guy just didn't want to take the whole 30 days. regardless though, great article:confused:... http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/ten_thousand_swings_to_fat_loss

2nd.. I still have kettlebells for sale in the Los Angeles area, I have sold my 48kg....but I still have 2-24kg competition bells, and 2-32kg competition bells for sale.....If you want to PM me on the forum, then go right ahead....here is my email address incase your interested in the bells airjosh27@yahoo.com
( I finally figured out how to upload pictures from my phone to my email, so if you email me you will getv the pictures of the bells right away):D

Free Course