• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Arnold's Expo

fuzzymonk

I know dragon door had a booth last year, so I was wondering if anyone was planning on being there this year. I am going to be comepting there this year (I missed last year due to a scary neck injury) and was hoping that I would be able to pick up a set of kettle bells--should someone be there to sell them to me. Plus there is the added bonus of meeting people in person.

-Chris

Dennis Armstrong

Administrator
Yes, we'll be in attendance . . .

Kettlebells are available to purchase at a discount at the Show. We use them throughout the weekend for demo purposes and start a Reserve list at the beginning of the show as the Kettlebells are sold on a first-come, first-served basis because of the limited number that we have on hand.

It's highly recommended that you reserve your Kettlebells almost immediately at the start of the show, as we begin selling out early (payment is required up front to reserve your order). We allow purchasers to begin taking their Kettlebells after the lunch hour on Sunday.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to e-mail me at support@dragondoor.com.

Best,

Dennis Armstrong
Dragon Door Publications
support@dragondoor.com
651-487-2180

Free Course