• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

bfr training 4th week

ad5ly

Doing the bfr thing now for about a month. Began with upper arm (bicep) measurement of 16.75in right and slightly less on the left. Todat measurement of 17 and 1/16th inch R/L. Not too bad, even slightly surprising. My short sleeve shirts feel snug around the upper arms and some vascularity and definition is occuring. So I guess if biceps are your thing bfr would be for you...Dennis

MostlyFull

Are you doing bfr on your legs, also? You can do bfr on your triceps also, as well as your forearms and calves.

Congratulations on your success.

ad5ly

I did this more out of curiosity. I have always been satisfied with my arms. I do like appearance of more definition. This BFR training really HURTS! Burns like hell. But it does give the biceps a tremendous pump...Dennis

Free Course