• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Bossjocker360.

DylanThomas

I live in N.Va.,it's a bit of a drive,but when I was in construction,guys that worked with me drove from WVa,everyday.
You might want to consider coming to my workshop(s) in September or coming out for a 1 on 1. Unless you are an extremely talented physical mimic,you will learn way more from live instruction than from the video.
The video will get you started,but ther are many important fine points about K'belling. It is much like a martial art,all be it with a much shorter learning curve.

Now you were asking about combining deadlifts,Clean and Presses and Pull ups,in a short workout,with the goal being strength. One of many ways to do it would be the following:
Do the Clean and Presses,Deadlifts and Pull ups in a circuit.
Depending on how heavy the KBs are you could use the ladder protocol on the lifts ie. 1 rep CnP, 1 rep DL,1 rep PU, 2 reps CnP,2 Reps DL, 2 reps PU, 3 reps CnP, 3 reps DL, 3 reps PU. You do not have to rest long between drills when you use a min circuit with these drills, just take your time moving from one drill to the next 30 seconds to 2 minutes,but not much more. You'll be ther all day. Now you can use a preset ladder,say you want to peak the rep count at 3,then go back to 1 reps and do 1,2,1-Done,or you can take it a rep short of failure. You might end up with different numbers on each drill,no big deal. Example:
CnP 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1.
DL 1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1.
PU 1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3.
Its generally better to do CnPs and Pullups back to back,but if your putting Deads in the mix,it's good to get the extra effect of spinal decompressions from the PUs after DLs.
Another way to do it would be just to do strait sets of each drills,but it's harder to keep it within the 20-30 minute window,unless you watch the clock. i.e
CnPs 5 sets of 3-5 reps 1-3 minutes b/n DLs 5 sets of 3-5 reps 1-3 minutes b/n sets, Pull ups Ladder 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,1. ( rest only as long as it took to do each set with these.
Hope this helps,welcome to the Party and hope to hear from you.
Shugyo!
Dylan thomas,KB/S&C Instructor
Martial Strength $ Conditioning
Woodbridge, Virginia USA
martialstrength@yahoo.com http://forum.dragondoor.com/training/message/349482/

Free Course