• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Calling out all KB lifters

The sport beckons you.

Dec 4, 2004. GS Events throughout the nation. You don't have to be a serious athlete. Support the sport, test your resolve, meet some great people. Learn.

I will be hosting a GS comp in San Diego and I'm asking those who enjoy KB training and can make the trip to come and support the event. This is a tough sport, if you are not up for the meet, at least come to watch and cheer.

If you have even the slightest inclination, send me an email asap and let me know so that I can give you details about the GS weekend.

kettlebells@cox.net

Those of you in other regions, check this link to see a list of cities involved in the Dec 4 Cross Country Kettlebell Meet.

Steve Cotter

http://forum.dragondoor.com/training/message/297107%5C

Tun Tavern 1775

I was waiting for someone with 'cred' to post this....

"You don't have to be a serious athlete. Support the sport, test your resolve, meet some great people. Learn."

IMO, this is a great opportunity for recreational or 'just wanna get into shape' types to give training for a competition a go. While I've recently learned that training with a (serious) group has no substitute, GS is one of the few sports that you can train for completely solo and still do well.

I also think it would be good for the RKC community to show up in force on that date.

No new athlete will regret the experience of stepping-up on a platform.

Rob Lawrence

Post-meet spectator regret

From speaking with numerous previous spectators, I can tell you the following: anyone who should compete but who instead shows up "to watch" will be filled with instant regret when the last bell hits the platform. You will realize that competing would have been no big deal and that you missed a great opportunity.

You have been warned!

Rob

Free Course