• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Carolina KB group?

Go Dog Go!

Is there anyone doing KB's in the Triangle/Durham area of NC? I just finalized my move here from Wilmington. I lift at Hall of Fitness in Durham (that gym also just moved) but I usually do my KB's at home. If anyone is interested in getting together to train, mail me at cruzetti@hotmail.com. I'll bring my #1 and 1.5, and if anyone has a 2-pooder, I'll hide behind a tree and examine it from a safe distance. ;-)

Nick G.

I live in Greensboro

It would be cool to get a NC group started, if there are any more comrades that live in the area.

Mudbone

I'm in RTP

I'm currently in Morrisville/Cary, and I'm up for a get together. Scheduling is a bit screwy for me due to the summertime, but let's see if we can get something going.

mail@mstern.com

drc__

in Cary

I'm in Cary. My schedule is way tight due to young kids and software development, but I might be able to squeeze in a get together once in a while.

cfair

Hello all,
I will be in Fayetteville, NC on the 22nd and 23rd. Would you be interested in a KB workshop in a central area to where you are? I will have only a 1 pood with me though so you will need to BYOK.

Let me know,

Chuck, RKC
chuck_RKC@gomcse.com

P

Pavel Tsatsouline

Comrades, whenever you form a local club I will give you a plug in my newsletter. n/m

Comrades, whenever you form a local club I will give you a plug in my newsletter. n/m

cfair

Kettlebell workshop possibly. (read my above post) N/M

Kettlebell workshop possibly. (read my above post) N/M

Go Dog Go!

shoot me one

I know what you mean: I work at Duke Hospital and I have one 2-year old and another critter on the way. Email me and maybe we can hook up sometime.

Free Course