• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

CC Google Spreadsheet or APP?

TomFurman

Just wondering if there is a Google spreadsheet or APP for Convict Conditioning?
Having an APP, [Android, Apple, Blackberry] would be a great idea too.

Perhaps with the Convict Conditioning 2 publication,.. this need will be met.
--Tom Furman
www.tomfurman.com

gtrgy888

I had a similar thought myself. I even looked into developing that app myself, though I eventually abandoned the project, given that my notepad has never run out of batteries or broken after submersion. I also find it strangely rewarding to break new records and write them down in ink.

All that aside, a CC app could find a hefty consumer base here.

nbednar

I have been captivated by CC and have been following it religiously for the past 3 months. I started at STEP 1 for each exercise, believing it necessary to fully develop proper form and proper structural capability for my body and I'm trying to follow it to the letter, with only very minor modifications in order to help me get though some of the steps. I developed a detailed Excel spreadsheet which I am happy to share for free with anybody who emails me. Check out my blog for recent progress (http://myconvictconditioning.blogspot.com/). Videos to follow over there soon.
-Neil

Henry Ross

Thanks

I have been captivated by CC and have been following it religiously for the past 3 months. I started at STEP 1 for each exercise, believing it necessary to fully develop proper form and proper structural capability for my body and I'm trying to follow it to the letter, with only very minor modifications in order to help me get though some of the steps. I developed a detailed Excel spreadsheet which I am happy to share for free with anybody who emails me. Check out my blog for recent progress (http://myconvictconditioning.blogspot.com/). Videos to follow over there soon.
-Neil

Neil, someone told me about your blog already--glad to see you're on this forum too. Look forwards to checking your progress!

And a kind offer on the spreadsheet...a bit new-fangled for us old bodyweight fogeys though!

nbednar

Thanks Henry!

I just wish I had found out about real bodyweight conditioning years ago (when I was younger).

Free Course