• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Circular Strength Training - A must for all libraries...

WarpedMind

I'm almost done with my CST book by Scott Sonnon. I must say that I feel compelled to tell the fitness world about this book. This is a very well written book. It is full of insight and wisdom that will make you think, and work out, on another level, on another plane.

The first part of the book addresses the history of CST and clubbells. It makes for very interesting reading, if you've ever wondered of where the concept of clubbells comes from.

Next, Scott goes into exactly how CST relates to fine-tuning your body for ultimate performance. His explanations are simple to understand and will make a difference in how you approach planning your own workouts, regardless of what you like to work out with.

Finally, Scott shows a variety of exercises and workouts. Some of these workouts specifically address sports of interest to the reader. I, for one, will be taking a great interest in the workout he created for basketball players.

What I like most about this book is that Scott includes an extensive bibliography which appropriately credits other authors for their work. Not only is this commendably ethical, it also allows me to do additional research if I choose to, and to know which books I may want to add to my library later. Pavel's books are frequently quoted in this book... Rest assured, Comrades, that this book is very complementary to Pavel's theories and way of working out.

Comrades, get this book. You will not be sorry. It is a must have, even if you don't have clubbells. (Which, by the way, are also a must have!) This is an unsolicited endorsement... I do not benefit financially at all by posting this... but I feel that I cannot allow this book to be a guarded trade secret and unknown and unappreciated by the general public. This book is truly a diamond in the rough. Do yourself a favor and buy this book today!

Aiki4me

Re: Circular Strength Training Price Reduction

The price of the CST was recently reduced to 24.95, fifteen dollas less than the original price of 39.95.

aiki

phv

I too just received this book and am enjoying reading it. Very nice of Nikolay to send me a $15 refund due to the price reduction of the book!

I'm going to try out Performance Breathing. It's a challenge to not inhale deliberately and just let the vacuum in the lungs draw in the air. I haven't seen yet the recommended breathing method for the grind lifts such as the Torch Press, so I'm going to do what I do during bent presses - just breathe shallowly while working on maintaining tension.

Paolo

Conduit242

I fully agree. I received mine today and already read the whole thing. This is an excellent book, I look forward to progressing with the CBs to complement my KBs. I've already tried some of the work with hammers this afternoon, and there were good improvements to be made straight away.

Free Course