• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Com. Pavel, shoulder workout for "Strong as You Look" Series?

mrwatson23

Com. Pavel,

I just got my copy of Beyond Bodybuilding, and I am looking forward to starting the "Strong as You Look" series. Can you provide a "Strong as You Look" shoulder routine? Also, you do not discuss rest intervals much in the "Strong as You Look" workouts. Can you provide some general guidelines?

Thanks,
Mike Watson

MrHorn300

What are your goals?

I just finished reading BB, and there is plenty of information for a shoulder routine. What are your goals, and what routines have you been looking at?

mrwatson23

What are your goals?

I realize that there is plenty of information for a shoulder routine. But, for every other body part, there is a specific "Strong as You Look" routine. Shoulders are given their own day in the training split on p. 113, but there is no "Strong as You Look" routine in the Neck and Shoulders section. My goals are hypertrophy and strength, hence my interest in the "Strong as You Look Series."

Free Course