• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Comrade Steve Freides

ddmoates

Hadn't been able to check the board much this week, so missed your post on dead snatches. You've been very helpful to me, so I'll try to return the favor. The only snatches I've ever done are these - never from a swing, as I found I lost the KB in front too easily. Plus I like making it as tough as possible - a personal quirk. The big flaw w/fatigue is pulling too much w/arm and shoulder, in my experience. Your description is right on target, and what I've learned to watch out for is the bending of the back, indicating fatigue. That's when the arm and shoulder overuse starts, and the back injury is close behind. Com. Rob L. is right on target here w/multiple low rep sets, slowly condensing the rest periods as conditioning permits. Good lifting to you.

Free Course