• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Ezekiel Bread

Lovedeep

Im thinking of trying it out in replacement of normal bread, but had a few questions.
first of all i see a lot of recipes but id rather buy it, where can ezekiel bread be found?

hows the taste compared to normal bread?

it the subsitution worth it over normal bread?

Thanx

Matt79

It is a wonderful bread. It tastes thicker and it fills you up more. But you soon get used to it. It is worth switching b/c it is made from sprouted grains so there is no flour(which can be a intestinal irritant for many people).

Boppi

Ahh, sweet Ezekiel...

Oh how I love that wonderful bread. It does indeed have a very full flavor and fills you up something nice. The sprouted grains are also a plus and there are a few different flavors (ie: Regular, Cin Raisin, Sesame, Bran for Life, and if you want something really special you can get the Low Sodium) if you want to switch it up every now and then and get away from any Ezekiel bread I'd recommend the "Man's bread" by some company I can not recall the name of. Also, I am a sucker for the Natures Path bread called the Manna Sun bread... I personally think that bread is amazing.

Anyways, you should be able to find all of these breads in any local healthfood or natural food stores and possibly in your regular supermarket, although the natural food store is a pretty safe bet.

Free Course