• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Happy Independence Day

Steve Freides

Happy Independence Day, everyone.

This is my first without my WW-II veteran father who passed away about six months ago.

My wife and I are off to do one of our annual volunteer duties as judges for the musical groups in our town's Fourth of July Parade.

Enjoy the day.

DLS

I'm sorry for your loss Steve, we are losing the WWII generation so very quickly now. My father (WWII, Korea, Viet Nam) is presently in the hospital and will probably not come home. It makes for a sobering Indepencance day ... but it's also a reason to celebrate all the more!

May God continue to bless America!

Semper Fi

Lee

ad5ly

Here in Oklahoma we love to fly the flag! Like in the song "Okie from Muskogee" . Apologies to all Americans from the other 49 states. I am sure there are many Americans from all over who love the flag. But gosh darn this IS OKLAHOMA! American Flags are everywhere in Oklahoma - and not just on Veterans day or the 4th of July. As far as I am concerned everyday is Independence Day!...Dennis

Android-Man

Thank you steve for writting the post....our thoughts and prayers go out to your family, and to all the vets serving and who have served.

Army Strong- Joshua

Free Course