• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

I just recieved this from Pavel

Jon Engum RKC

I was completely blown away by his strong endorsement of Flexible Steel.

[FONT=&quot]Flexible Steel[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is my favorite stretching book. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jon Engum reached his forties before he reached his first split. Follow his remarkable journey and achieve the flexibility you never thought possible. [/FONT]

—Pavel Tsatsouline, author of Relax into Stretch and Super Joints

Get your copy today!

mc

wait - you're over forty? and you're still even MOVING?
my goodness. that's just remarkable Jon. and congratulations on the book :)

mc

John Du Cane

Administrator
Staff member
There can be no higher praise:)

I was completely blown away by his strong endorsement of Flexible Steel.

[FONT=&quot]Flexible Steel[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is my favorite stretching book. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jon Engum reached his forties before he reached his first split. Follow his remarkable journey and achieve the flexibility you never thought possible. [/FONT]

—Pavel Tsatsouline, author of Relax into Stretch and Super Joints

Get your copy today!

Striker

Ok, you guys sold me. Just got it last night. Only had time to glance through it, but it looks like there is good material I'll be using with my repertoire of stretches / joint work. I'll post a review when I have time to dig into it some more.

Last edited:
Free Course