• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

IF + cold showers + 100 swings per day w/24kg bell

ad5ly

In previous posts I have mentioned that I am into 200+ days of IF. Have also included 100 swings with 24kg bell and TGUs per day - and now include five minute cold showers while in a fasted state. Could this be an awesome trifecta of a fat burning method? As we know that exercising in a fasted state makes the body consume stored fat because that's all that is left when the body is many hours (12-20) in a fasted state. Add in being subjected to cold water showers for 5, 10, or 15 minutes twice a day and my guess you have some serious fat burning happening. Does anyone have experience her and would share that experience?,,,Would be interesting to hear input on this...Dennis

ad5ly

I think I mentioned awhile back about URINE THERAPY for fat loss. That's drinking your own urine btw. Or perhaps sharing with a friend. Wonder if I should add that into the mix. NOT!!!...Its just to much San Francisco for me..hehehe!!!...Dennis

Free Course