• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

I'm gonna get a CC tattoo once I hit progression standard level 10 in all 6

gtrgy888

I prefer to let my physical transformation speak for itself, but that would be a cool way to memorialize a lifetime achievement. Any design ideas?

CConditioner

I prefer to let my physical transformation speak for itself, but that would be a cool way to memorialize a lifetime achievement. Any design ideas?

This program has done so much for me already and I am thankful I found this technology.
Not so sure about the design, but maybe have CC Certified. Nothing big or flashy. I have never gotten a tattoo or piecing so I think this would be a good reason.
I know I have a long time before I achieve this, so I may change my mind after awhile.

PeterHuntRKC

Thank this would be a awesome way to celebrate that kind of achievement.

Hello, CConditioner:

I thank so as well, bro! Get a tattoo to celebrate your accomplishment with Pegasus. Like a crimson "C" on each wing?

Regards,
Peter.

Last edited:

CConditioner

Not sure what I want it to be. But I do know the tattoo will be awesome and I will get it done by a artist I know is talented.

305pelusa

Thats a good idea. I just thought maybe a dragon lifting stones shaped CC

You see the irony in this, right?

I thought you meant that a dragon lifting the stones, shaping them as CC, would be akin to John Du Cane writing CC himself, something that came up in the past...

And no, it's not a conspiracy theory, nor do you post them... I was just kidding... XD

Sorry bout that then sir! I probably analysed it a bit too much. In which case, no, I don't see the irony involved.

Last edited:

JasonL.Ac.

I thought you meant that a dragon lifting the stones, shaping them as CC, would be akin to John Du Cane writing CC himself, something that came up in the past...}

[And no, it's not a conspiracy theory, nor do you post them... I was just kidding... XD
Sorry bout that then sir! I probably analysed it a bit too much. In which case, no, I don't see the irony involved.

Nothing to do with JDC or authorship.

No worries. The irony is right here in the thread, but I won't point it out just yet; let others play first...

CConditioner

I understand the irony, but the dragon isn't lifting the cc stones for a work out, it's lifting them to drop them on your head. ;)
But your point is kind of flawed......seeing how outside of my training I will be lifting things in normal life. Like taking AC's out of my windows at end of summer etc.

Last edited:
Free Course