• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Kenneth Jay, Question on MVO2 BOOST

Indy

Kenneth,

On page 35 of your book, you describe the MVO2 BOOST schedule, and I am having trouble understanding a piece of it.

For example, it says 3 x (15 sec L + 15 sec R), Rest 45 sec +
3 (30 sec L + 30 sec R), Rest 1.5-2 min

Ok, it is my understanding that you do 15 sec L + 15 sec R w/out putting the bell down, but do you rest 45 sec in between each set or do all the 15 sec sets without rest/putting the bell down THEN rest 45 sec? I am guessing it is the former, but just wanted to make sure.

Thanks,
Hunter

Kenneth Jay

Kenneth,

On page 35 of your book, you describe the MVO2 BOOST schedule, and I am having trouble understanding a piece of it.

For example, it says 3 x (15 sec L + 15 sec R), Rest 45 sec +
3 (30 sec L + 30 sec R), Rest 1.5-2 min

Ok, it is my understanding that you do 15 sec L + 15 sec R w/out putting the bell down, but do you rest 45 sec in between each set or do all the 15 sec sets without rest/putting the bell down THEN rest 45 sec? I am guessing it is the former, but just wanted to make sure.

Thanks,
Hunter

After you've done 15 sec left and right then you have earned 45 sec. of rest.

/KJ

Free Course