• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Kettlebell Starter Video

NMorrison SRKC

Hello Everyone,

My new Kettlebell Starter Video is now shipping in 24hrs or less! The reviews from all including Pavel have been outstanding. I am very pleased with the quality of this tape and I can say with confidence that if you are just starting out, this is an absolute must have item! Follow the link below to Military Fitness Solutions and have a look around. Hope to see you there!

Nate Morrison
Military Fitness Solutionswww.militaryfitness.org

Tun Tavern 1775

IMO, a very smart and much needed move....

Anytime we get the "which video" question here from a guy who clearly sounds like they are out of shape, yada, yada, I always recommend FRWTL--because it is a better video for someone who is new to training and is out of shape.

I'll check out your site, and I look forward to getting it.

Congrats and good luck with that project.

JIM

sean_k

Like the new look...

Good luck with everything. I'll get in touch with you soon when things slow down here! Take care.

Site design

Nate,

Your site design is awsome! The kettelbell with the wings and banner look tight! Great job.

Stay Strong,
Mike Johnson, RKC

Free Course