• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Kettlebells for sale in the Los Angeles area...1:48kg, 2:24kg, 2:32kg

Android-Man

Hello all, I am selling my used 48kg...it is a muscledriver bell, it has some wear and tear but no major damages or chips in it.

Then I am selling 2-24kg bells, and 2-32kg bells( the 24's and 32's are competition bells....i have used them a FEW times but not much though)

Here is what im charging

48kg: $100.00
2-24kg( together $100.00....and $50.00 a piece if sold seperatelly)these are perform better bells
2-32kg( together $120.00.....$70.00 a piece if sold seperatelly) these are kettlebells usa bells i beleive.
:D* I AM SELLING BECAUSE I JUST DONT NEED THESE PARTICULAR BELLS ANYMORE, AND I COULD USE THE EXTRA MONEY...:D*

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ON THE FORUM....I AM NOT ON HERE THAT MUCH ANYWAY.... IF YOU ARE INTERESTED HERE IS MY EMAIL.... airjosh27@yahoo.com THE PRICES ARE NON- NEGOTIABLE...I WILL SEND PICTURES THROUGH EMAIL, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED....

THANK YOU-GOD BLESS

Free Course