• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

locomotion, animal flow and movement based trainning

closecombat

Hay guys,

I'm in the process of looking for workouts based on locomotion, animal flow and movement based exercises. Ideally for this I think I would want to purchase something of video format. So I'm posting here looking for recomendations on what would be a good thing on the wide web to buy. I've been looking into Ido Portal stuff on youtube he does sound and appear very good but he's got nothing for sale on his website. I did however come across a man named Eero Westenburg and his website Vahva fitness link is follows https://vahvafitness.com/. He also has a section selling videos of this nature on this part of the website called movement 20xx https://portal.vahvafitness.com/movement-20xx/. Has anyone ever purchased this what did you think of it??

Kind regards,
Oisin.

GeoffreyLevens

Just looking at Vahvafitness the other day. Looks to be fairly advanced from the start and expe$nsive. Depending on your current level of fitness and mobility, GMB (Gold Medal Bodies) has some excellent programs. Deceptively simple looking. I have gotten substantial increase in both strength and mobility from their "entry" level Essentials. Currently doing that one for 2nd time then likely will move on to Mobius. I do it every other day and a bodyweight strength program I came up with on the between days.

scilla

I personally like, from Mike Fitch's Global Bodyweight Training site, the ANIMAL FLOW WORKOUTS. Or Steve Maxwell's BABY CRAWLING 101: THE BERLIN FILES. BABY CRAWLING only costs $ 14.95 and you can't go wrong with it.

GeoffreyLevens

Pretty sure Mike Fitch and the GMB crew are buddies. Mike's animal flows are nearly identical to GMB's Essentials, just with slightly different names and some differences in progression/regression instructions. Excellent stuff wherever you get it.

GeoffreyLevens

11 sessions into GMB Elements 2nd time around. They have tweaked and definitely improved it very recently. With this plus a couple add ons, I may well get to free standing press to handstand in the foreseeable future...months instead of years ;)

phv

It's my 3rd time with GMB Elements, and first time under their new streaming platform. Love how all the exercises vids have a timer. They simplified the warmup and cooldown routines as well.

Early on, I like how they added the Crab Walk. I've incorporated that, along with Bear, into my general warmup for Iso-chain work.

Free Course