• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

My wife swings w/ the big boys

BJ Bliffert RKC

Last week Kori confidently grabbed the 1.5 pood and proceeded to do ten 2 handed swings to head level as if the thing weighed half as much. She did this for three sets. My jaw dropped. I better get working or she's going to be kickin' my ass.

Blarg

Nice, grats!

That's pretty darn cool. Head high sounds like she's making the 1.5 KB her bitch. You better keep stepping or she's gonna do the same to you next!

trace1124

Best laugh I had all day....no disrespect meant....but after

reading Blarg's comments I read BJ's goals and had a good belly laugh..if you piece things together...Sorry for the irreverence. Congrats to your wife on her work with 1.5 pood. p.s. I wasnt' thinking like that until I read BJ's first post.

BJ Bliffert RKC

I don't mind....

people getting a laugh at my expnse. I laugh at myself all the time. I hope to someday to the subject of some down home Stephen Troy sarcasm, just not for doing something too dumb.

trace1124

I don't mind....

No, it was Blarg's comments about your wife makin you her bitch..then I read first couple of words of your goal number 3....cracked me up. Pressing the 70 is impressive. I'm still not there with my repaired shoulder.

BJ Bliffert RKC

That is pretty funny...

I'm going to reword that in the near future. I can only press the 70 w/ my right arm. I, too, have a uncooperative shoulder. Many many dislocations. I stopped going the doc once I figured out how to reset it on my own.

Free Course