• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

No...

Scott Shetler

My wife Lisa is. You would think with all the PSU shirts and crap I have that I did graduate! I actually went to Kent State in Ohio. We go up to PSU quite a bit. We will be up there next weekend (15-17th) for Arts Fest. There is a great gym up there called the Athletic Club (or something like that) the Atherton Hotel has a deal with them. It is a powerlifting club. Pretty cool!

-Scott

testtest

Ha, small world!

I'm a PSU grad and used to belong to the Athletic Club. That was a great club, two story building, free weights, powerlifting, raquetball, heavy bags, etc. Great place! Arts Festival weekend is a great time. Seems like the whole town is partying. Man, I'm jealous, I want to go up there now. I haven't been there in years, but have been itching to get up there again. :) Have a lot of fun!!

John

Scott Shetler

Dude, there's still time!!!

You should head up! I won't be lifting at the Athletic Club that weekend since I have a PL meet this coming Sunday. The 24oz. curls on the other hand..... LOL!

-Scott

testtest

Already booked that weekend, so the..

Rolling Rock's and live music at the 'Skellar and the CC Peppers cheesesteaks will have to wait... Damn, fun times.. :) Have fun!

Scott Shetler

Will do...

Unfortunately my wife INSISTS on hitting the Gaf at least one time during the weekend! That place would be great if you are an 18 year old single college guy! LOL!

Good talking to you man. I'll be sure to fill you in on the weekend!

-Scott

testtest

Will do...

There is sure to be a $20 cover charge at the Gaf and they'll be rolling out the "Small" pitchers for Arts Fest weekend! :) I know what you mean though, my wife drags me there when we go up too.. It's all fun though..

Free Course