• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

"Not sure why you were trying to look for reasons NOT to utilize it."...

rock_ten

because im sure there ARE such reasons, and I want to hear them. I want to hear as much evidence as I can, anecdotal or from controlled studies, whatever. Just looking for opinions supporting one side of things seems like a poor approach, so im looking for people who disagree with the principles of the paleo diet

amg455

sounds ridiculous

WTF?...here's my stance then...there is no negative evidence for utilizing it (it's pretty damn close to the Mediterranean diet minus grains)...those who tell you different are either uninformed or trying to sell you something. There can be support for everything from a high carb diet to a low carb diet and everything in between. Doesn't matter because most of it is anecdotal. Good luck with looking for the negative in a positive approach.

Free Course