• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Ordered another kb from dd today

dkaler

I finally sold my hex DB set a couple months back to make some more room in the garage. I'm using the cash to double up my kb set, which for me means the 1 pood that I bought today and another 1.25. I'm really looking forward to doing some of the two-kb drills. I still have a set of adjustable DBs that I've used to do some of the double kb drills, but it just isn't the same thing.

I've got a 1.5 pood, but given my age and genetic limitations, I have to say that I'll be surprised if I ever get to the point that I'll be able to do any serious two-kb drills with a set of them. Maybe some cleans and a limited amount of a few other things, but beyond that I don't know. In fact, I was just reading the review of "Resilient", and it looks like something I can probably use. I'm really motivated to try some new things, anyway.

Free Course