• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Pavel: Need Flexibility Help.

SlackNoMore

Pavel,

Can you tell me what bodyparts would keep a person from sitting in what is commonly called "Indian Style". I can not sit this way, my knees just stick up in the air (so to speak). I can however sit on the floor with my legs turned out to the sides in what I would describe as an "M" shape on the floor, or the exact opposit of "Indian Style". I have your RITS book and DVD and I want to start increasing my flexability ASAP. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Goodhart

P

Pavel Tsatsouline

Com. SlackNoMore, sit with your back against the wall and your feet touching each other. Open your knees and have a trusted partner push down. Do RIS iso stretching.

SlackNoMore

Pavel,

Thank you for such a quick reply. Just to confirm, I would sit as you explained and tense up my whole body while a partner pushes down on my knees, then when I relax, the pressure from my partner is what helps along the stretch. Is my explanation correct. I just want to clarify that I am doing it correct.

Thanks.

Free Course