• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Question for anyone with Martial Power.

Eltosian

I have a simple question for anyone with Martial Power.

How effective would Martial Power be for, say, a football running back or linebacker? The target audience of MP seems to be Martial Artists and military-combat types. How much of the info is applicable to non-combat sports?

Thanks.

Yoda

From what I've seen of my tapes, I'd say very both for strength and sports acheivemen

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Eltosian

Re: Any examples of specific application? Also, forgot to mention...

As far as what I already have: Power to the People, Russian Kettlebell Challenge, Renegade Training for football, 1, 1.5 and 2 Pood Kettlebells and various books by other authors (Zatsiorsky, Hatfield, Kono, Dreschler, Justa, Yessis.)

Is it really worth $350+ for a non-combat athlete?

Yoda

I have all the books too. Scroll down to "the Russian was holding out on us" n/m

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

santiago

Any type of hit

In addition to punching, kicking

how about stiff-arm,open field tackle, body slamming, driving through the defender into the end-zone, becoming unstoppable. I see this series of most use to a running back. If you practiced everything in this set you would become literally unstoppable. Remember the great Earl Campbell?

"It isn't what the book costs; it's what it will cost if you don't read it." – Jim Rohn

Eltosian

Re: Thanks, Santiago!

I'll probably order the set sometime within the next week. (Can't stand waiting for the DVD version and I have to get that $50 discount if I'm getting it on VHS)

I was a little worried that the material would mostly cover just strikes and kicks, but it sounds from your description like body-slamming and stiff-arming power would greatly increase, which pretty much answers my question.

Thanks!

Eltosian

Re: Earl Campbell

No, I don't remember him. He ended his career the year before I was born. :D (He was retired in 1985, I was born in 1986)

Free Course