• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Question on changing exercises

Swede

I have been loving my first few weeks of Naked Warrior OAPU and Pistols done GTG style, plus snatches 3 times per week--the simplicity of it all gives me tons of time for MA training, but it gives great results. I am fluctuating the GTG stuff from day to day and am seeing results, and I am also seeing results on the snatches.

Do I need to change to different exercises in a few weeks? How drastic should the changes be? Or can I simply play with variations of the same exercises? For example, once I have mastered the OAPU (I am not using elevation any more, but I am using the non-working arm with two fingers in contact with the floor, displaced far from my body), can I just play start working OADivebombers? Pistols add weight? Snatches, switch to dead hang? Or should I switch to front squats (or hack squats), MP, LC CJ?

Thanks for your advice.

Peter

Swede

Oops, forgot

I am getting a pullup bar soon, and I've been doing regular ab work too. Plus I usually warm up for snatches with passes behind the back.

Peter

Free Course