• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Quick KB testimonial

qitim

In February of this year I had such pain in my shoulder that I was limited to about 35 degrees of mobility. I went to a orthapedic surgeon and x-rays showed a bone spur at the top of the humerous that was scraping into the tendon and the ulnar nerve. He gave me a cortasone(sp) shot and sent me packing. The shot lasted for about 10 days. Physical therapy helped a little and got me to about 60 percent but then I started to go down again. Then, I found PTP, RKC and the rest of Pavel's stuff in mid June. The rest is history. I have full mobility (even more than I did before the spur) and am even stronger than I was before the problem started. I have no sign of injury in that shoulder and can actually press more with it than my "good" side.

Thanks Pavel.

Tim

Randy Joiner

That is Great Comrade!

Please tell us a bit more about how you did it. what routines/stretches, KB's vs weights you used etc. I am very interested. It is good to hear of your success.

Randy Joiner

qitim

Re: That is Great Comrade!

I started with PTP. Since my mobility was impaired, I could only do deadlifts and the reverse grip bench presses from the floor. I did that for about 6 weeks and then got the KB video (I also have the abs, stretching, and joints videos). It was all over after that. If I only had one peice of equipment...it would be a kettlebell. I started with a 1 pood bell and did one arm swings (started with 10 reps then made it up to 30 in just a couple weeks). I also did military press (3 sets of 3-5 whatever my shoulder could take) then clean and presses. I didn't start doing snatches for a while. I didn't like them at first, but now I love them and do Steve Maxwell's 100 snatch routine a couple times a week with a 1 1/2 pood bell. This month I added windmills. I now preech KB's to everyone I meet. Converted a few. Still working on others.

Tim

P

Pavel Tsatsouline

Com. Tim, an awesome comeback! Power to you! n/m

Com. Tim, an awesome comeback! Power to you! n/m

Free Course