• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

reputation points - the new scale icon in posts

mc

There's not a sticky on this forum as there is over on strength and conditioning, but since this is a pretty tight nit group that mayn't go to the S&C forum much, here's a new feature:

reputation.

you'll notice a new scales icon that comes on in a thread when you look at a post.

If you click that scale icon, you can add rep points for that person.

Since this feature's been turned on i've been going through older posts to click the scales and say thanks for good stuff i've enjoyed. It's kinda fun.

hope you'll give it a go. a nice way for even lurkers to say - anonymously if you wish - that you liked someone's contribution.

cool eh?

you can what of your posts have been rep'd by clicking the UserCP link in the top left red bar.

best
mc

Kai Johnson

:D I've been sharing.

I do enjoy being able to give reputation to good posts. It will be interesting to see what reputations are like in a month or two.

Reactions: mc

mc

:D I've been sharing.

I do enjoy being able to give reputation to good posts. It will be interesting to see what reputations are like in a month or two.

likewise :)

it's a nice lightweight way to communicate kinda offline too - to say nice point or thanks for sharing or i don't agree but nice stuff or whatever that you don't want to post or would take to much time to pm, too.

thanks Kai

mc

iforwms

Just thought I'd bump this post as it doesn't seem like many people are using the rep system! It's a great way of thanking people of good posts/advice!

iforwms

I think that's why no one is using it! On a couple of other forums it's common place, and works really well. Maybe it will take off here one day...

Free Course