• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Robert Drucker, from Muscles of Iron has previewed Convicted Condiioning 2

John Du Cane

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the cat is out of the bag. Paul Wade sent Robert Drucker from Muscles of Iron an advance copy of Convict Conditioning 2, which he has reviewed on his site in exhaustive detail, including hitherto deeply secret things like the cover and numerous photos.

it's out there, so this should satisfy your curiosity big time until the book itself hits: http://www.musclesofiron.com/articles/cc2-review/

AHarvey

Administrator
Staff member
!!!!!!!

So glad Drucker posted such an in depth review - though I have to say it's making this wait even MORE difficult now. Satisfy our curiosity? I think it's been ramped up instead...

TomFurman

That was a very, very, very, thorough review. Almost like doing heart surgery. I look forward to this book. I did a review on CC1 in the upcoming MyMadMethods magazine. Links to DD, etc. I include a lot of photos and data about the history of BW cals and celebrities and athletes using them.

TomFurman

So what about the two other branches – Survival Athletics and Dynamics? Well, you will have to ask for them. Referring to these two branches, Paul states, “If you guys and girls tell me you want it, they’ll get their very own volume too.” Okay Paul, I’ll get the request campaign going: Please write these two additional volumes!
As per the review,.. is there a time table on the next volumes?

Devez

Um.......ok. I need this book. After reading that article it seems the combination of the two books kind of follows the trend of building a solid, basic strength base first (CC1), then adding specialized work (CC2). Love it....

Free Course