• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

rope for sled dragging

JonnyB

What size and length rope do you recommend for sled dragging (rows). Also, what is the best way to attach it to the sled. Obviously, you're not dealing with a boy scout here.
Thanks,
JonnyB

Steve B.

Jonny,
Use a chain.Go to Home Depot and get some light grade chain with caribener clipsfor each end of your chain.One part will go through your belt and the other through the hole on your sled.If there is no whole drill one and put an eye bolt through your sled and connect your chain to that.I'm still useing the same chain and clips from my first sled from a few years ago.They will last longer than rope.

Zach Even - Esh

I use a carabiner from Iron Mind = $ 5

I use two tow straps, one attached to the carabiner, the other loops through the end of the first strap so now I have a Y shaped rope for rows, presses, drags, etc.

--Z--

No sled? use a tire, drill a hole and insert an "eye bolt" and do the same as above :)

HAVE FUN!!

http://www.UndergroundStrengthCoach.com

Free Course