• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

SageDragon: A little Compliment

mlilley

SageDragon,

As I read the posts on this forum, every day, I see a lot of Maturity in you. If you didn't state your age, I would have thought older by a long shot than 16. Keep up the good work and your goals. You have my admiration. Cause I know it aint easy for a teen in this world now days. Your being pulled every which way. If you don't mind my asking. What are your plans, hopes, dreams? If the question is too personal, just disregard.
I've had 3 teens of my own and 3 more coming up. Again I admire someone who knows where he's going and what he wants to do. Power to you Comrade!

SageDragon

Thanks alot Mlilley

I'm not exactly sure on my plans(at my age plans are always changing), but I'm going to collage after high-school, going to do ROTC, enter the Navy, become a pilot, and then try out my entrepreneural(spelling?)skills. Now thats my plans this month, who knows what they'll be next month. Navy is the only definent plan. I must congratulate you on raising 3 teen-agers(boys? girls?)all the adults I know are always saying how hard it is to raise us.GOOD LUCK on the next 3.

Com. Keith

mlilley

Re: Thanks alot Mlilley

My first 3 the oldest boy is 21. He dropped out of HS, drugs, jail time, probation....that takes a toll on a parent. He's straightened out and finished HS. I'm proud of him for what he's doing with his life now. 2nd is a daughter, she's 20 still finding her way. The 3rd one is a junior in HS, he's making it. At least I don't worry about him. The next 3 well I'm apprehensive, but possitive. Scared for them. Rough world out there for inocent child.
I was a crew chief in the USAF, worked on the F-106, SR-71 and the F-15's. Knew a few pilots. They had fun in their careers. Good choice and Good Luck.

Mark

mlilley

Re: Thanks alot Mlilley

My first 3 the oldest boy is 21. He dropped out of HS, drugs, jail time, probation....that takes a toll on a parent. He's straightened out and finished HS. I'm proud of him for what he's doing with his life now. 2nd is a daughter, she's 20 still finding her way. The 3rd one is a junior in HS, he's making it. At least I don't worry about him. The next 3 well I'm apprehensive, but possitive. Scared for them. Rough world out there for inocent child.
I was a crew chief in the USAF, worked on the F-106, SR-71 and the F-15's. Knew a few pilots. They had fun in their careers. Good choice and Good Luck.

Mark

Free Course