• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Seattle Seminar

qitim

I second the motion that Erkki posted about the Seattle seminar. It was a blast and informative. If any of the discussion site members get the chance to attend one of Pavel's seminars...don't hesitate. I feel we ripped him off by paying so little for the wealth of information we got (though don't take that as an excuse to raise fees).

Tim H - Omaha

papawolf68

When Tim told me about the PTP program and k-bells in general, I wasn't all that motivated... Then I saw the videos and was highly impressed. Then I went to the seminar... Oh. My. God.

After 7 years of pain and agony with two herniated discs, degenerative joint disease and arthritis attacking my spine and knees, I am actually able to train my abs and stretch beyond my previous limits with little to no residual pain (just that good pain from training) after the fact.

My only regret is that I did not join the Party sooner. I am a loyal member now, and hope to buy my k-bell soon so I can continue working to rid myself of unnecessary pain.

Thank you Comrade for what you have given me.

Matt S.
Ft Lewis, WA

Lemon1

Hey, Sifu Tim...
I met with Eric a few weeks ago and was excitedto find some of Sifu Starr's students still teaching in the Omaha area. I only got to primary/Hsing I level, but I always regarded Yi Li as one of the best martial arts I've ever seen. Life got in the way, (as it often does - mom fractured a disc, almost got fired, girlfriend went on medical leave with brochitis, it's been a bad month) but I am looking forward to meeting the Yi Li practitioners as soon as I can.

Regards
James "Lemon" Boelter

Eric Tiarks

Lemon1.....

You are welcome at the Warehouse anytime. If your schedule does not permit that right away, contact me and we can train on the weekends or something. We've been getting together regularly on Saturdays and you are more than welcome. Just make sure to bring your appetite for pain!! :)

Regards,
Eric

P

Pavel Tsatsouline

Com. Matt, thank you for your kind words! Welcome to the Party! n/m

Com. Matt, thank you for your kind words! Welcome to the Party! n/m

P

Pavel Tsatsouline

Com. Tim, it's been my pleasure to put a hurt on you! n/m

Com. Tim, it's been my pleasure to put a hurt on you! n/m

Free Course