• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Slightly OT: last night's outcome of The Ultimate Fighter

Julius1

Spoiler: if you recorded it and plan on watching it later don't read any further...

I couldn't wait for Koscheck to get his ass kicked! His face was a mess. Wasn't a fan of Diego either, but Koshcheck was asking for it. After Bobby and him got on Leben's case I wanted both those guys to get their ass handed to them. I didn't see Bobby's second fight, all I know is he lost (but now he might be back).

Anyway, I know this is OT but maybe relevant since so many guys on this board are into MMA and whatnot.

-J

trebor

The Ultimate Fighter

i really expected diego to whoop koscheks ass but it wasnt nearly that. he still won but i thot i would be a royal ass whooping.

JasonL

Great fight. IT was the best fight so far in the whole dam show. Diego will kill Kenny, but never know, it only takes one shot..or one elbow :)) to end the fight. Someone needs to get rid of Sam. Bobbie or Forest will do that.

Jay

Krake

What Diego said after the fight was right on: If the judges knew anything about grappling, it would have been a unanimous decision, although I did think Koschek narrowly won the second round. I think the MMA will struggle for a while yet to get all of the judges educated in the ins and outs of MMA fighting, even in the states where it's officially sanctioned. I recognized at least one of the judges' names from some prominent boxing matches, and I'm sure that's what they're most familiar with by far. I don't know why Diego didn't go for the arm bar with about 10 seconds left in the Koschek fight... maybe he was just too gassed.

Leben's performances were both disappointing but he would have given us a better middleweight final than Florian will.

Great fight.

--E

Castillo

Ultimate Fighter

I really dont like Chris.. what an attitude. I believe Josh would of won if he decided to DO SOMETHING when he got Diego on the ground. I wish the rounds were longer or there were more of them... though i know if you were to do that somebody might get seriously messed up even with a victory. I hope Sam surprises me and whoops forest or bobby, whomever that is, but i seriously dont think that will happen.

trebor

Ultimate Fighter

are you serious castillo? how can you dislike forest. bobby i can see. but you want sam to beat forest? they should all just line up and kick sam's ass for stealin and everything. but thats just my opinion.

Castillo

Ultimate Fighter

It's not that i don't like forest i would just like to see sam whoop him. It is true nobody gave Sam the opportunity to fit in. I am still not sure he stole all that stuff. If i saw free stuff laying around i wouldn't think twice before takin 2 or 3. I really hope Sam is better than he looks and acts.

Free Course