• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

TacFit Spetsnaz Kettlebell

rockhead

I'm on the third level of the program and have decided that it's sort of a real gut buster program...not for the faint-of-heart. I can't decide if it's a strength or cardio program as my lungs give-out before my muscles do.
It looks as though the instructor (Scott Sonnen) is using a 32kg bell which is ridiculous for a full 8 exercise combo set. I'm using a 20kg and almost crying at the end of a set. This, after using a 24kg for over 5 years doing thousands of swings/presses/snatches/TGUs/etc.. for a 45 min WO 3x's per week plus running 2 miles 2xs/wk under 15.30.
For anyone that has done the entire 4-level program, what are your thoughts, reactions and do you feel it's time well spent and are the individual exercises beneficial beyond the standard swings/snatches/presses?
Thanks,

Free Course