• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Tactical Pullups??? What are they??? n/m

DoubleG

They're pronated grip pull-ups (hands forward), with a thumbless grip. So designed for those folks who find themsevles pulling themselves up on window ledges and rooftops (Think Law Enforcment and Military).

junky grip

i have wanted to say this for a long time

things like tactical pull ups,boot camp class work outs are fake.they take something regular and make it sound flashy or "hard" i use hard like a 0311 would use hard.working as a fire team or squad going over walls or into windows is team work not what grip you train on pullups. a thumbless grip pull up is just a thumbless grip pullup.

spydrmanjr

Better off...

Actually climbing walls and windows instead. The funny thing is, the thumb can be used most if not all of the time in a "real" scenario. I often find my thumbs would dig underneath the window sill or into the wall when I'm out running and looking for something new to do pullups on.

Free Course