• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Thanks, Pavel, John, Brett, Rif.

TomFurman

My first articles, with Pavel's coaxing were published on DragonDoor in 2003. It's been a long, strange journey.

I've published my second article on TMag, today. I won't post the link. No blatant advertisments ;-)

Just stopped by to say thanks for the opportunity, and thanks for the encouragement.
Tom Furman

JasonL.Ac.

Tease! Post the link! Post the link! In all seriousness, I've read forum posts from you on various forums on various subjects over the years, and learned a lot. Glad to see you're taking the next step; maybe we can hope for a blog soon?

P

Pavel Tsatsouline

Thank you for your kind words, Com. Tom! Power to you!

Steve W.

Tease! Post the link! Post the link! In all seriousness, I've read forum posts from you on various forums on various subjects over the years, and learned a lot. Glad to see you're taking the next step; maybe we can hope for a blog soon?

Although there's nothing wrong with posting links to your own article or blog, I think it's very cool and classy of Tom to post his thanks without the link -- it makes the thank you just a thank you and not an opportunity to drive traffic.

R

rifstonian

My first articles, with Pavel's coaxing were published on DragonDoor in 2003. It's been a long, strange journey.

I've published my second article on TMag, today. I won't post the link. No blatant advertisments ;-)

Just stopped by to say thanks for the opportunity, and thanks for the encouragement.
Tom Furman

Tom excellent article and congrats to you.

Free Course