• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

tnation gold

Com. Stefan

Lot's of good stuff at T-Nation. They've had many, many great writers there over the years: Berardi, Tate, Wendler, Thibaudeau, Poliquin and so on. Pavel has also been featured there in an interview that spanned two parts. Dan John is a regular contributor there, so is Chad Waterbury, if you're into those guys.

BillLumbergRKC

i agree. they do too much of the guy version of "everyone tell me how pretty i look" that girls do on facebook, but that doesn't mean we should discard all the valuable knowledge on that site. i reread dan john's 40 years of insight articles anytime it occurs to me. like right now.

fatman

Thibadeau knows his stuff, but often gets sidetracked into marketing overpriced supplements using claims that go several light years beyond ridiculous. His books are full of good info. T-Nation generally has pretty damn good articles - it's the forums that one needs to stay away from.

Free Course