• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Warrior Diet: A Few Important Questions!

distincthead

Hey all, I am considering this way of life but am frankly scared, as everything I've ever learned has taught me that undereating = muscle loss and fat gain. I know that, logically, I am still getting all of the calories, nutrients, etc. that my body needs during the day via fruits and veggies and at night via a meal; so you are FAR from 'starvation mode', as they call it. I guess I just need to do it and see how it works for me. So, in the spirit of conquering fear, I have a couple of questions:

1) Does one just eat slowly and joyfully until full? No rough calorie estimate, etc.? How do you do it?

2) What about ratios (the good ol' carbs/protein/fats)

3) Will I feel weak, dizzy, etc. at first, and what are the factors in those feelings going away? They're very psychologically draining!

Thank you guys so much! I've naturally gravitated towards this sort of system, and 'back in the day' used to eat two big meals a day (lunch and a late dinner). Lately, I've just naturally sort of water fasted til after my morning cardio, usually 2 hours after I wake up. Hopefully the experience will aide me.

Sorry about the verbose nature of the post and THANK YOU!

Steve Freides

I want to respond to this one:

> 3) Will I feel weak, dizzy, etc. at first, and what are the factors in
> those feelings going away? They're very psychologically draining!

You should feel a little hungry, not weak and dizzy. I think this is important because you aren't going to want to follow the plan if it makes you feel bad. Do what you need to adapt in terms of eating during the day and don't be upset if it takes you six months to work into what you'd describe as a "by the book" Warrior Diet.

Hope that helps.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Free Course