• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

workout for the party's approval.

Rutherford

5 x 1 arm swings lefthand
nrest
5 x 1 arm swings righthand
norest
5 x cleans lefthand
using the last clean to do
5 x military press lefthand
norest
5 x cleans right hand
using the last clean to
5 x military press righthand

this completes 1 set. do 3-5 sets

Nick Radonjic

Perform the grinding movements like the military press over the ballisitic movements such as the swing or the clean. It is much safer that way, and will allow you to be stronger for the military press.

zoso

i think it sucks

no offense
my opinion

id do more reps per set
with cardio in between

this may just be my opionion but that doesnt seem like a very challenging workout

cleaner0464

Rutherford - what are your goals, and current fitness level?

I think folks would need to know this, before being able to adequately critique your routine.

Regards

Rutherford

Re: Rutherford - what are your goals, and current fitness level?

35 years old, 175 lbs, 15-17% body fat, resting heart rate 77. What I've done with the KB's over the last couple of weeks has made my legs feel 10 years younger.

Most important goal is lowering resting heart rate. History of heart disease in my family. My thought with the workout I described is to do sets with 30 reps in them using three different motions to get the heart rate up quickly.

My sport is shooting NRA sanctioned 2700 bullseye matches. Low resting heart rate and general endurance is important for that. The event is 270 shots with .22, Center Fire, & .45 over a 5-6 hour period.

Strength is good too though hence the press in the workout. When I get room I'm going to get a barbell to cycle PTP and RKC.

Free Course