• If this is your first visit, please visit the FAQ. Please register before posting. To start viewing messages, select a forum below.
The world’s premier network for those seeking to share and discuss high-impact,high results, super practical information for the developmentof superiorphysical performance.

Wtf!?

shorthouse1

the forum sucks today. too much arguing. too much gun talk. I've been spending way too much time here anyway. Guess I will jump in my spandex and head to the gym to get a good "pump".

Garm

Actually, There's a Picture of Andy68 in Spandex

20 years ago, but I'm pretty sure that's Andy...

Gene

Re: Actually, There's a Picture of Andy68 in Spandex

Gee.... Andy is just... perfect.

Hey, Garm, check out my "proof" of the square root of BS. Do I still have it or what?

Gene

Gene

Re: It was supposed to be our secret you SOB..you're cut off! n/m

Andy,

You'll take him back. Teutonics and Nordics have this tendency to get their own way. Must be their hard heads or maybe an ancient legacy of cannibalism. If dinner was persistent about staying alive then it got bumped off of the menu, you know?

Make him earn it - hold out for a gold plated KB and fresh sharp flensing knives so that you can process whale blubber faster and easier.

Gene

Gene

Andy, I think I have a pic of Garm now...

Andy,

This sketch of Garm was made a while back or so I was lead to beleive...

See, he's a BB too.

Gene

Gene

Self portrait

I kinda look like this guy... sorta. I stand up straight and have about twenty or thirty pounds on the guy.

Gene

PS

Hey, at least I don't like Arnold or Jamie Lee.....

Comrade Kian

Undesirable Material... ... 18 and Above (RA)

Here it is!! Up for grabs!! Get your EXCLUSIVE AUTOGRAPHED POSTER of Garm and his girlfriend!!!

Comrade Kian

Oops... Here It Is... "Garm & Eve"

Looks like the previous image didn't work out... But here it is... Garm and Eve... Apparently, Garm was too poor to afford any clothes at that time. But leaves are more natural. Express yourself... As always, Garm poses with flowers.

Free Course